Hi Food Lovers,
Your Safety During this Pandemic Matters to us a Lot
The safety of our Meal Subscribers, Employees, Delivery partners, and Homepreneurs has always been our priority at this time of Pandemic. This is why we strictly follow food safety regulations to ensure safety and hygiene when delivering Homemade food and at your door steps.
During the Covid19 situation, it is important for each one of us to do our part and try our best to prevent the spread of the virus. So, as our Regular valuable customers / Subscribers, we would like to give you an insight on the steps we have taken to keep you and your families safe.
How do we Ensure Safe and Hygienic Food Delivery during Covid19
- Our Cooking and Kitchen Assistants, Delivery partners & Homepreneurs are continuously Trained and told about the need to frequently wash their hands and how to identify associated symptoms of Covid19.
- We have also adopted a No Contact Delivery System wherein our Dedicated Delivery partners will leave the package by the door and send message of confirming delivery either through SMS or Whatsapp.
- We have also encouraged employees to follow social distancing practices. In addition, Thermal scanning at the entry point of our Central Kitchen is done on a regular basis and always insist on using the Sanitizers before Cutting/ Cooking and Packing.
- Also we are serving “ Covid-Quarantine Meal Boxes” for people who are tested positive and to their Families through this Contactless Deliveries.
How To Help Us
Here are a few simple ways with which you can help us to keep everyone safe and prevent the chance of the virus spread.
- Please ask the Delivery Partners to leave the package outside if you are experiencing any symptoms like cold, fever, or dry cough.
- If you can’t avoid contact, maintain a distance of 7 feet from our DeliveryPartner.
- Once the homemade food is delivered to you, make sure to thoroughly wash your hands with an alcohol based sanitizer.
Stay Safe & Eat Safe, Above all, DO NOT PANIC!